Quavo Was Detained After An Armed Robbery in Yacht


Quavo is tied up and stolen from luxury yacht in Miami

Quavo was tied up during the robbery of a luxury yacht in Miami; no one was arrested.

Rapper Quavo, former member of Migos, was aboard a yacht in Miami on Sunday night (23), which is being investigated for an alleged armed robbery. The information is from a police report obtained by the Page Six website. According to the police, the artist was one of the victims of the theft and was arrested by the robbers.

According to the Miami Beach Police Department, two men aboard the ship allegedly became "very aggressive" with the captain and his crew when they were told the boat was running out of lease time. The two men, identified as Cornell A. Whitfield and Anteneh A. Workeneh, allegedly demanded a refund and began making verbal threats.

The captain alleged to the police that one of the men even threatened to "kill" him and "throw him overboard", at one point they stole the captain's wallet and phone. The boat owner notified police upon learning of the alleged incident, the report states, noting that authorities had "several men detained" while awaiting arrival at the scene.

When the police arrived, several people were questioned, but no arrests were made because witnesses gave conflicting statements about whether or not Whitfield followed the crew member when they went to a different room to collect the rent money, and whether people saw Whitfield take the captain's cell phone and wallet.

The police report confirmed that Quavo was on board the yacht at the time of the alleged incident. However, it is unclear what his involvement was at this point. A source tells Page Six that the "Walk It Talk It" rapper was seen at one point with his hands tied behind his back after the alleged incident — before Miami Beach cops released him.

“The police let Quavo go shortly afterward, and he and his entourage left in big black SUVs with tinted windows,” the source said, noting that Quavo appeared to be accompanied by a bodyguard and a “group of women.” According to the police report, no arrests were made at the time due to conflicting statements. All subjects involved were released and left without incident.


Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top